this is a follower appreciation post because if you think about it when 1 person follows you it’s not just a number it’s like a whole real person who breathes and eats and hits its pinky toe into furniture i mean it has legs and everything DO YOU REALIZE HOW MUCH OF A BIG DEAL IT IS
I am reassured to know, as a follower, I am merely an “it.”
Six simple rituals:
1. Drink a glass of water when you wake up. Your body loses water while you sleep, so you’re naturally dehydrated in the morning. A glass of water when you wake helps start your day fresh.
2. Define your top 3. Every morning ask yourself, “What are the top three most important tasks that I will complete today?” Prioritizes your day accordingly and don’t sleep until the Top 3 are complete.
3. The 50/10 Rule. Solo-task and do more faster by working in 50/10 increments. Use a timer to work for 50 minutes on only one important task with 10 minute breaks in between. Spend your 10 minutes getting away from your desk, going outside, calling friends, meditating, or grabbing a glass of water.
4. Move and sweat daily. Regular movement keeps us healthy and alert. It boosts energy and mood, and relieves stress.
5. Express gratitude. Gratitude fosters happiness. Each morning, think of at least five things you’re thankful for. In times of stress, pause and reflect on these things.Reflect daily. Bring closure to your day through 10 minutes of reflection. Asks yourself, “What went well?” and “What needs improvement?” (via yumegrrrrrl)
Unfortunately, I do not have the direct link to that planner, but this lady has a ton of various printables pinned on her Pinterest : http://www.pinterest.com/leslie_crowder/free-printables-planners/
Wow, I’m so glad my blog helps you!!! :) I’m sorry it’s been a little scarce, recently. I have been quite busy.
Hii! Here are some films and tv shows that motivate me to study and read and write.
A beautiful mind
Finding Neverland!! ;)
Good will hunting
Dead poets society
The pursuit of happyness
Anne of green gables
Hi! Thank you so much :)